Youth Empowerment Association opens a call for 3 Macedonian youth workers for the training course “Facilitation of learning in youth mobility projects” taking place in the region of Elektrenai, Lithuania from 3rd to 11th of August 2021.
This project aims to look closely into the quality of learning mobility projects in the field of youth and put more emphasis on non-formal learning and facilitation of it. Which means keeping the balance between fun and work, professional and personal development, working with the group and addressing the needs of individuals, raising awareness of ones own learning and transferring the learning results into the communities.
• Develop understanding of non-formal education principles and their role in learning mobility projects;
• To develop understanding of quality in learning mobility and introduce tools that can help in maintaining it (Q! App);
• To improve participants’ professional competences which will help them facilitate learning in all phases of learning mobility projects (preparation, implementation, evaluation, follow-up)
• Develop understanding of importance of reflection in educational activities and provide participants with the competence of guiding reflection process of youngsters: designing reflection questions and running the process;
• To improve participants’ competencies to adjust, adapt and create new methods based on non-formal education methodology;
• To introduce focus groups as a learning opportunity and a way to evaluate and research non-formal education process;
• To create space for future Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps projects development and ensuring the quality of the projects through developing common understanding of learning mobility quality principles specifically connected to non-formal learning.
All expenses during the project (accommodation, food, transportation, workshops) are covered by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 300€. For any additional questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: 03 – 11/08/2021
Location: Training centre Daugirdiškės, Elektrenai, Lithuania
Profile of Participants: 3 Macedonian youth workers (18+)
Participation Fee: 900 MKD*