Youth Empowerment Association opens a call for 3 Macedonian youth workers for the training course “How to establish a youth centre” taking place in the region of Elektrenai, Lithuania from 27th of March to 3rd of April 2020.
This project aims to provide participants with the know-how on how to initiate and maintain a youth centre which is running
daily youth work activities and how Erasmus+ program funding can help to assure better quality of daily youth work activities.
1. Analise different forms of youth work: open youth work, digital youth work, street / detached youth work,
mobile youth work and learn youth work principles, for participants to understand with youth work forms
suits their context the best.
2. Learn the main principles of youth friendly space design (architecture and interior design);
3. See the Lithuanian success stories: take part in educational study visits to see how youth centres in Lithuania
are established and managed.
4. Learn about different funding schemes of youth centres: privately funded, municipally funded, public –
private partnerships, project / program funding.
5. Find out how to use European Solidarity Corps and Erasmus+ program in daily activities of a youth centre.
Date: 27/03 – 03/04/2020
Location: Training centre Daugirdiškės, Elektrenai, Lithuania
Profile of Participants: 3 Macedonian youth workers (18+)
Participation Fee: 500 MKD*