Youth Empowerment Association opens a call for 3 Macedonian youth workers for the training course “Keep up the pace in the digital age” taking place in Fužine, Croatia from 21st to 28th of September 2020.
Social media became the most influential media of the 21st century. These kind of platforms are the most important communication tools used by all actors in the society (business community, civil society organizations, political parties etc.), which means that youth workers are not an exception. With this project we want to encourage people – especially youth workers – to improve their digital competences and share gained knowledge with the youth they are working with. By using European Digital Freamework DigComp we will equip youth workers with knowledge and skills that will improve their digital competences and help them improve digital competences of the youth they work with.
Objectives of this project are:
– to equip youth workers with the knowledge and tools to effectively work with youth;
– to empower youth workers by giving tools and working on attitudes necessary also to present their work and programmes and give insights and knowledge how to reach youth;
– to increase participants’ competences to implement and disseminate learning achievements within their youth NGOs and enrich their local youth work;
– to support youth organizations in increasing the capacity of their work and thereby – foster quality improvements in youth work through international cooperation;
– to create space for sharing knowledge and exchanging experiences and good practices with each other in the atmosphere of common understanding between people representing different cultures, working styles, etc.
Date: 21 – 28/09/2020
Location: Fužine, Croatia
Profile of Participants: 3 Macedonian youth workers (18+)
Participation Fee: 500 MKD*