Youth Empowerment Association opens a call for 2 Macedonian youth workers for the training course “Soft Skills for Hard Youth Workers” taking place in Alicante, Spain from 2nd to 8th of December 2019.
The training course “Soft Skills for Hard Youth Workers” was created with the aim to attract the attention of youth workers to the importance of soft skills, and to offer them the opportunity to explore and experience new methods, tools and techniques created to foster these skills. Тhe role of youth workers in the process of training young people is growing. This TC wants to offer the participants the necessary knowledge and the most innovative soft skills development tools that they will be able to use in their daily work with youngsters from their local communities.
In summary, the objectives of “Soft Skills for Hard Youth Workers” are:
– To improve the knowledge of the youth workers on the topic of soft skills and their importance.
– To develop and enhance the soft skills of the participants which they need in their everyday job and personal life.
– To offer the opportunity to explore, design and experience new methods and tools aimed at fostering the soft skills.
– To promote the role of youth workers in the process of training young people and helping along their access to the labor market.
– To facilitate the exchange of experiences and good practices and create a favorable environment for the establishment of new partnerships and initiatives.
– To promote the activities within the Erasmus + program and the opportunities for youth mobility as opportunities to develop the soft skills.
At the end of the project, the participants will compile in a document all of the innovative tools and activities they have created, which will serve as a guide for the rest of the youth workers who have an interest in the topic of the soft skills and their development.
All expenses during the project are covered by the Erasmus+ programme (accommodation, food). Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275€. For any additional questions contact us at email@example.com.
Date: 02 – 08/12/2019
Venue: Alicante, Spain
Profile of Participants: 2 Macedonian youth workers (18+)
Participation Fee: 500 MKD*