Youth Empowerment Association opens a call for 3 youth workers for the training course “Financial literacy education in youth work” taking place in Elektrenai, Lithuania from 11th to 18th of June 2022.
The training course will bring 30 youth workers from Norway, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Macedonia, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Romania, and Bulgaria for a 6-day training course with the aim to provide youth workers with competencies and tools needed to work with the financial literacy of young people in everyday youth work activities.
1) Provide youth workers with knowledge of financial literacy and financial planning principles;
2) Create a space where youth workers could learn, explore, and create methods for group and
individual interventions in the theme of financial literacy;
3) Provide youth workers with basic skills in counseling and coaching of youth people on the topic of
4) Provide youth workers with basic skills in informational youth work and career guidance;
5) Provide participants with knowledge on the future Erasmus program and create space to develop
future projects with a focus on financial literacy.
All expenses during the project (accommodation, food, workshops) are covered by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275€. For any additional questions contact us at email@example.com.
Date: 11 – 18/06/2022
Location: Training centre Daugirdiškės, Elektrenai, Lithuania
Profile of Participants: 3 youth workers (18+)
Participation Fee: 900 MKD*