Youth Empowerment Association opens a call for 3 Macedonian youth workers for the training course “More than Money” taking place in Góra Kalwaria, Poland from 7th to 15th of August 2021.
Objectives of this training course are to:
1. Study existing examples of social enterprises through on-site visits and research;
2. Create a common understanding of social entrepreneurship, sustainability and their benefits;
3. Enhance participants’ ICT skills, namely creating digital materials and online research of data;
4. Support participants in developing realistic models of social enterprises;
5. Promote including people with fewer opportunities through various projects and activities.
Location: Góra Kalwaria, Poland
Profile of Participants: 3 Macedonian youth workers (18+ yrs)
Participation Fee: 500 MKD*