Youth Empowerment Association opens a call for 3 Macedonian youth workers for the training course “Think Twice” taking place in Černý Důl, Czech Republic from 4th to 12th of July 2021.
The objectives of this project are to:
1) Develop youth workers’ critical thinking competences;
2) Transfer media literacy knowledge and skills to participants;
3) Share basics of money management and long term planning through a simulation;
4) Share tools needed to transfer the above mentioned to youth groups and create new ones;
5) Help participants develop follow-up activities and projects linked to the topic.
Location: Černý Důl, Czech Republic
Profile of Participants: 3 Macedonian youth workers (18+ yrs)
Participation Fee: 500 MKD*