Youth Empowerment Association opens a call for 3 youth workers for the Erasmus+ training course “Maximum Impact” taking place in Kolin, Czech Republic from 2nd to 10th of December 2023.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT:
– Investigate and evaluate potential effectiveness of projects to achieve the maximum desired impact;
– Test hypothesis, ideas and assumptions;
– Think critically about impacts of our actions especially negative unintended consequences;
– Learn to solve complex problems creatively and successfully;
– Promote evidence-based decision making, experimenting, validated learning and lean startup methodology;
– Discuss what are the world ́s most pressing problems and how we might help to solve them.
All expenses during the project (accommodation, food, workshops) are covered by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275€. For any additional questions contact us at email@example.com.
Location: Kolin, Czech Republic
Profile of Participants: 3 youth workers (18+)
Participation Fee: 1,200 MKD*